We assist you in getting your student visa and then in making a smooth transition, as well as giving you a job!
- The Garcia Lorca Spanish School Nine Month Certificate, Madrid, Spain, created in 2000.
MORE ABOUT OUR MADRID LIFESTYLE PROGRAM WITH THE CANTERBURY ENGLISH CLUB ACTIVITIES
- The program includes eight months of Spanish classes (10 hours every week) in our Garcia Lorca Spanish School as well as the Federico Garcia Cultural Workshops.
- Part of this program is the Canterbury English Getting to Know Spanish Culture Adventure Club, with monthly field trips and activities such as the Canterbury Grape Harvest Festival & Madrid Winery Tour, the Olive Harvest in Jaen, Real Madrid Night Out, Skiing & Snowboarding at la Pinilla Ski Resort, June Teachers vs Student Football Game & Picnic in Retiro Park and many more fun events!
- These cultural day trips are combined with the night time Canterbury English Party Club, including Pub Nights, Flamenco Nights, Gypsies and Torrero Nights and much, much more.
BONA-FIDA HOME AWAY FROM HOME
- Canterbury English is a real, bona-fida home away from home for you, because once you are on board, we will take care of you from A to Z.
IF YOU’RE READY TO GO, WHAT’S YOUR NEXT MOVE TO MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE?
- 1. Check out our Canterbury English MADRID LIFESTYLE Brochure.
- 2. Email Richard Clarke, the founder and director of Canterbury English and ask your heart away!! Richard is a UCSB (University of California Santa Barbara) graduate, from Los Angeles, California, who’s living the dream and who wants to share it with you, so email him at email@example.com
- 3. When you’re nice and ready, you can complete our Canterbury English Madrid Lifestyle program application and email it to Richard. He will personally review it and notify you within about two weeks if you have been accepted into the program. If you are, congratulations, the dream is about to become true!
- 4. After you have been accepted, you and Richard can set up a Skype session together. This is when you can ask all the questions that your heart desires (make a list before), so that you are fully confident about coming to Madrid to share the next amazing chapter of your life with us!
- 5. When you get the acceptance email (always think positive!), then it’s time to pay the non-refundable deposit of 300€.
- 6. This deposit is your passport to SUNNY SPAIN, MARVELOUS MADRID & an EXCITING, LOVELY LIFE with the Canterbury English Madrid Lifestyle Program and Guaranteed Teaching Job (for all students) WITH US (that’s the key), which starts during the Course!!!
- 7. No organization in Spain can beat this offer. It’s the best value for money. It’s less expensive than all the other programs. It’s the only one that gives a GUARANTEED JOB to ALL its graduates WITH US. And it’s the only one that you can go on field trips or pub nights once a month and shot the breeze over a drink with the founder!
- 8. It’s a no-brainer!! Canterbury English is the ONE & ONLY! The ORIGINAL! And it’s all yours for a steal!
- 9. Great opportunities like this one only come up a few times in your life. Don’t miss it. We will take care of you and ease you into this new life! Sign Up Now!