- PROGRAM COST: 1185 Euros
- Program Cost Details: 1570€ (paid before the course starts)
- – 385€ (approx. student teaching refund after you finish the TEFL)
- = 1185€ (price you pay for your TEFL & Spanish Certificates)
- Note: You are paid approximately 385€ for your PAID STUDENT TEACHING that takes place during the TEFL course and which usually finishes a week or two afterwards (No other TEFL program pays you for student teaching).
- You have two choices of when you do the intensive Spanish course, one is start the course a week before the TEFL program or the second one is directly after the TEFL program. We recommend doing it before for two reasons. The first is that as you will be starting to teach paid classes with our clients during the third or fourth week of TEFL and which will continue after the TEFL is finished, you will have a busier schedule than before the TEFL training.
- The second reason is that if you take it before the TEFL, your Spanish will improve rapidly and you will be able to communicate much more effectively with people for all kinds of different reasons, such as looking for appartments, going to restaurants, bars, shopping, going out, theatre, cinema, getting around the city, meeting and making Spanish friends and a long etc. If you do the course before, you will splash down in Spain and you will be able to move more like a fish in water…!!
- We would like to say that Canterbury English does not require you to speak a word of Spanish to teach classes for us. Some clients occassionaly ask for someone who speaks Spanish, especially if they have a very low level or are beginners, but it doesn’t happen very often.
- Canterbury English still has some ex-pat lifers working for us who can’t get very far past “Hola” and when they need a wholesome glass of milk, they pretend they are milking a cow and usually the waiter gets the message! However, you will definitely have a more rich and varied experience if you do learn Spanish through our Garcia Lorca Spanish Program.