Know our TEFL jobs Europe
- We Hire Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual Teachers
- You can work for us on a student visa after you get your TEFL certificate if you are Non-Native and Non-EU. Life your live and teach English overseas in Madrid thank you to our TEFL jobs Europe.
- The Student Work Visa and Lifetime Employment for Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual Teachers
- If you do one of our two programs:
- a) the Study Abroad Teaching English with TEFL and Spanish (1 year) Program
- b) Madrid Lifestyle (Non-EU) we will do the following for you:
- Year One: 1 Year Student Visa (this includes 9 months of Spanish classes: See program price) & provide 50% of you work schedule
- Year Two: 1 Year Student Visa (this includes 9 months of Spanish classes: FREE!) & provide 50% of you work schedule (if you want).
- Year Three: Offer you a formal working contract which includes residency in Spain & provide 50% of you work schedule (if you want).
All Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers who have done one of our programs and start their third year with Canterbury English will get a guaranteed full working contract, which gives you Spanish residency. The first residency card is for one year. The second residency card is for five years.
You can teach English overseas and living in Spain
- Why won’t Other TEFL Programs Do This?
- Because they can’t. They are TEFL programs and not a Language School and therefore cannot hire English teachers. Become a teacher language and teach English overseas in Spain with us. Teach english in spain it’s a big experience.
- Why won’t Other English Language Schools Do This (In most cases)?
- 1. They are not a TEFL Program (nor a Spanish School) and can’t give accreditation for Study Abroad Visas.
- 2. Other English schools hire Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers with the student visas that Canterbury English has sponsored, but rarely do they offer a Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers a full time contract.
The reason for this is that usually there is no need to hire Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers outside of the student visa work and study program, because there are plenty of TEFL academy certified British/Irish citizens who have work papers to hire on a full time contract to teach their classes. Life your live and teach English overseas in Madrid.
- 3. It is much easier to hire British/Irish citizens, as there is no red tape involved.
- 4. It is an expensive and time consuming process to offer a Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers a full time contract that includes a one and then five year residency card.
- 5. The founder has been living in Madrid for 25 years on a renewable residency card and is more than happy to do the same thing for you.
- How can Canterbury English cut through the Red Tape?
- 1. Where there’s a will there’s a way!
- 2. Canterbury English has a will to do this because we are American and we are specialized in cutting through the red tape for Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers.
- 3. We have developed high level governmental contacts to help us do this.
- 4. We have a whole department that is dedicated to acquiring work papers and Spanish residency for Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers.
- Why have we specialized in Hiring Americans and Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers?
- Because Canterbury English is American. Consequently, we want to help out our compatriots as well as our Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers, so that you can live the dream just like we are doing. If Hemingway could do it, so can you!
- So really , how many Hours Can an Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers Teach on a Student Visa?
- Jobs for Non-Native and Non-EU Bilingual teachers with a Student Visa means up to 92 hours (not 80) a month of Work. The work visa includes 20 hours of work per week, which is up to 92 hours a month. Except February, all the rest of the months of the year have more than 4 weeks (20 working days). Eleven months of the year have 21, 22 and 23 working days, so you are usually working 92 hours a month. Know our offers about tefl jobs abroad. If you have a Bilingual level of English and would like a TEFL jobs Europe don’t lost this oportunity.
- So what is the Maximum Salary I Can Earn on 92 Hours a Month?
- 92 hours * 14 Euros (our pay rate for non-native bilingual teachers) an hour = 1288 Euros a month.
- Your Hours and Salary during your Third Year, When you are Hired Full Time
- When you are hired full time by CE, you can work an unlimited number of hours. You could work teaching overseas, precisaly in Madrid.