Terms & Conditions
Canterbury English TEFL (www.canterburyenglishtefl.com) is a product registered by Canterbury English S.L. , C.I.F. B81523292, with address in C/ Doctor Esquerdo 112. 28007 Madrid. SPAIN. registered on September 6, 1996 in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 11.282, Section 6, Folio 78, Page M-177356
The use by the user of the services contained in the website of canterburyenglishtefl.com implies the express acceptance of the following general conditions:
For our program you need to be:
- To be at least 21 years old.*
- To be a native English or a bilingual English speaker.
- To have a degree or the equivalent in verifiable work experience*
*Exceptions are sometimes made in a special case.
Application and Payment Steps
- After we have received and approved your application, we will invite you for a Skype interview.
- At the end of the interview, we will let you know if you have been accepted and in the case that you have, you will receive the acceptance letter.
- After that, you need to pay the reservation fee a maximum of 7 days after the Skype interview.
- The reservation deposit is 300€ for all programs, except the One Year Study Abroad Program with TEFL and Spanish, which is 800€.
- If, after 7 days, you have not sent your reservation deposit, we assume that you are not interested in continuing the application process and we free up your pre-reserved place in the program for somebody else on the waiting list.
- Once the payment is received, your place is fully reserved.
- In the case that you are Non-EU, we send you a letter for the Spanish Consulate that says you have paid the deposit and that you are eligible for a student visa. We will also send you a welcome pack. The welcome pack includes information about the course, things you will need to bring, what date you will need to be here and much more.
- The rest of the course fee is paid when you arrive and before orientation.
- Payments (deposit and course fees) are non-refundable.
- You can change courses (with no penalty) by informing us up to the same day of the course that you have signed up for that you wish to change to another course date.
- The balance of course fees must be paid no later than the first day of the course.
- Students who start but do not finish their program, are not eligible for a refund, but the course fees can be used for a future course.